Description de l'offre
- Location:Krakow, Poland
- Area of InterestAdministrative and Business Support
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology Interest*None
- Job Id1242213
Customer and Partner Services (CPS)ispart of the Operations Organization and is focused on streamlined, high-speed operations. The team works with Cisco's sales teams as well as our customers and partners, ensuring a high quality and consistent service, optimization and providing processes that work with these stakeholders in a globally consistent way.
Customer Services (CS)is the team that owns the end-to-end transaction experience and provides global and regional support to Customers, Partners and Cisco internal teams. CS organization is composed of Global Customer Services (incl. Global Contact Centers, Localization and Data Operations, Vendor Management Program Office and Partner Program Services teams) as well as Regional Customer Service teams.
TheRegional Customer Service (RCS)team is accountable for the support experience for all of Cisco's customer, partner, and internal stakeholders. We are centrally located at the intersection of process and execution in order to be directly empowered to deliver customer expectations before, during, and after they have signed a deal with Cisco.
TheCustomer Service Managerwill lead Cisco's Contact Center teams to resolve highly complex and urgent customer issues. These issues will typically involve region-specific business support, but may extend to another theater or regions as part of global deals. The customer interactions managed by CS Managers are related to critical customer satisfaction business issues, high level customer escalations or cases where a prudent Cisco business decision maker is required.
In this role asCS Manageryou will:
● Collaborate with partners and customers to lead the vendor team to timely issue resolution, as appropriate for the impact and importance of the issue, coordinating resolution, communication, and always closing the loop with the original requestor and other concerned parties picked up along the way
● Identify opportunities to streamline, automate and outsource segments of the customer support cycle, only in ways that will measurably improve the customer experience.
● Monitor and Manage Feedback - ensure feedback loop into training / communication / quality / Regional Operations teams to ensure common issues are addressed
● Commit Management Support - Month and Quarter ends report driven order follow-up to drive efficient bookings
● Responsible for monitoring case aging and handoffs (within and between vendors)
●Performs Root Cause Analysis and ensures next steps are driven
●Acts as an escalation POC for issue resolution
● Encourages organizationalshift in focus and metrics from transaction-based (SLAs, etc.) to Customer Experience and outcome delivery based success measures
● Responsible for regional- or account-based order management
BA/BS degree or equivalent plus 3-5 years customer service experience.
● Effective communication (both written and verbal) and influencing skills are required
● Ability to champion improvements and work effectively as part of a team
● Excellent phone skills and project management abilities
● Various weekends are required for this role
●Comfortable managing through organizational change management
●Strong problem solving skills
●Skilled with organizational governance
●Strong business acumen
● Collaborative and professional attitude toward peers/vendors
● Patient and pragmatic under pressure
General knowledge of outsourcing.Vendor management experience is a plus
● Strong Analytical Skills
● Effective problem solving skills
● Experience ideally includes process improvements and operations management
● Advanced skills in Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel
● Demonstrated leadership in resolving customer issues
● Industry/Technical/Business knowledge
● Skilled negotiator between sales, partners, and internal third parties
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco