- Cisco System
- 234 abonnés
- Cisco System
Stage : Marketing and Communications (Intern) - France
Marketing and Communications (Intern) - FranceJob Description:
We are seeking intelligent, passionate and fun university students to join the EMEAR Marketing and Communications team at Cisco for a 6-month internship. If you want to learn the foundations of marketing, gain real insight into how a large global marketing organization operates and play a role in contributing to its success, then this is the internship for you!
Successful candidates will work in areas such as: content, digital, communications or operations and will be able to learn new skills whilst on-the-job.
In addition to your 6-month assignment, you will be required to participate in a variety of development opportunities, networking events, volunteer and social activities throughout your internship. These will include
Your assignment will be allocated to you based upon your educational background, skills, aspirations and interests.
Who You’ll Work With
We work hard, but we laugh a lot too. Fun, professionalism and innovation is what we’re about and you'll embrace this working approach and contribute to it. You'll be part of a high performing team that is made up of many cultures and nationalities so you need to be a strong communicator.
EMEAR Marketing contains eight theatres covering 121 countries across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia (EMEAR). Over the past three years, this region has experienced a period of exponential growth and is going through an exciting transformation Programme as it prepares for the next stage of growth and evolution. Cisco Marketing’s vision is to be an innovative leader in real-time, personalized marketing and communications.
Who You Are
• Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Analytics, Business/International Business or a related area
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be fluent in English and French
• Team oriented, have strong communication and influencing skills
• Demonstrated interest in marketing – internship, coursework or work experience
• Have a passion for digital, content and communications
• Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines
• Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem solver
• Must be available for 6 months starting June 2017
• Must have a passport and be able to travel within Europe and the United States
• Must have the correct visa requirements to work in the country of employment
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco
Job Type: Intern/Co-Op
Opportunity Category: *None