Description de l'offre
- Location:Fulton, Maryland, US
- Additional Location(s)RTP , North Carolina
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestSecurity, Software Development, Testing
- Job Id1238472
Who You'll Work With
Are you excited to be part of a new team? Does the thought of building a new, highly secure cloud infrastructure excite you? Are you ready to tackle the challenge of ensuring system security from development to deployment? Do you want to become an expert in the system and undertake new challenges?
This is an opportunity for you to join the security team within Cisco AMP for Endpoints, one of the world's leading security products. The AMP team ships security software for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android operating systems.
As a member of the security team, you will have two essential responsibilities. You, along with the team, will be responsible for building a brand-new Government Cloud environment and maintaining the associated FedRAMP certification. You will engage across development teams to ensure Secure Development of the system. You will contribute positively by building efficient tooling and processes which enable the organization to deliver secure code at an unprecedented pace. You will work alongside product owners and engineers to ensure new features meet strict security requirements. You will be tasked with maintaining a deep technical knowledge of the information system and need to be able to write code and features.
In this role, you will work closely with the Data team. The team is responsible for running malware identification on incoming event data streams, storing and indexing that data. Data is indexed both for future detailed investigations of malware incidents, and to retrospectively detect previously unidentified malware in stored data.
We inspire employees to hone their talents and skills every single day with innovative and challenging projects. We recognize and reward quality results and dedication to our company's purposes and principles.
What You'll do
We are looking for a Software Engineer, Computer Scientist, or Data Engineer to join a team whose goals are to focus on the FedRAMP system and Secure Development. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Build and maintain a new cloud environment for FedRAMP
- Ensuring new code meets security requirements and writing supporting documentation
- Provide guidance to teams on building secure software
- Craft tooling to improve processes and coordination among groups
- Supporting continuous monitoring and audit requirements
- Implementing new features to drive customer success
- Bug fixes and refactoring
- Assisting with production issues
Who You Are
You are self-motivated, results-driven, and engaged. You are passionate about back-end development and enjoy collaborating in a team-based environment. You do not back down when faced with complex problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, or Physics
- Enjoy writing server-side code and unit tests
- Knowledge of algorithmic complexity
- Ability to debug, diagnose, and resolve occasional production problems
- Have four or more years of experience developing in object-oriented Ruby, Java, JRuby and Scala
- Experience with Linux command-line and system administration basics: ssh, permissions, packages, log files, &c.
- Experience with distributed systems architecture
- Production experience with streaming platforms like Storm and Flink
- Production experience with distributed databases like Mongo and Cassandra
- Open-source contributions
- Peer-reviewed publications
- Experience with agile software development methods
- Experience in Secure Development methodologies
- Experience performing secure code reviews
- Experience in security
- Experience working with security standards (FedRAMP, ISO, PCI, etc.)
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will influence everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.