Who You’ll Work With
Cisco Customer Experience (CX) delivers the best customer experience in the industry that accelerates success for our customers and profitable growth for Cisco and our partners. Regional CX Teams support highly technical customer engagements in all theatres across the globe and customer segments. This position will focus on the Central European theatre covering primarily Hungary.
We need a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to customers’ demands to deploy and support Cisco’s latest technologies and products. With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, you are well positioned to become a trusted advisor, capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers. You will be expected to continuously enhance your skills and expertise to lead the technology/solution.
What You'll Do
- You will provide planning, designing and implementation services to Cisco’s Customers
- You will participates in or lead complex network migrations projects from Cisco to Cisco or any competitive platforms to Cisco
- You will deliver migration plans, with a thorough understanding of network, customers change management processes, migration processes and related dependencies
- You will perform customer network and data centres audits
- You will work closely with the project manager on the engagement to ensure compliance to set processes, weekly progress and status checks, ongoing communications and meetings and drive technical leadership and solutions & deliverables discussions with the customers
- As a primary technical contact, you will provide consultative, proactive and/or reactive support for Cisco Business Critical Services
- You will collaborate proactively with other CE’s (Consulting Engineers)
- You will assure that the most complex customers’ problems across a broad range of technologies – as necessary for any client - are properly and quickly resolved
- You will ensure preventative measures are recommended and identified
Who You Are
- You have BS or equivalent plus 2+ years of relevant experience
- You possess some consulting skills and customer facing experience
- You have an understanding of key technologies and protocols in Data Canter networks and related security technologies
- You have practical knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting Routing and Switching protocols including BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, and STP
- You know protocols: MPLS, LACP, QOS , Multicast, VRRF
- You have hands on experience with Data Center technologies, Cisco UCS knowledge is benefitial
- You understand concepts like VRF, vPC, Etherchannel
- You have hands on experience configuring Cisco catalyst switches, Cisco Nexus switches & Cisco routers
- You have some experience with designing and optimizing network solutions
- You understand IP protocols
- Youare willing to travel around 20%
- You speakfluent English and Hungarian
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco