Customer Success Manager
Who You Are
As an Cloud Security Customer Success Manager, you will act as trusted advisor and work with new and existing accounts to ensure they are successful with and delighted by Could Security suite of products and services. You will effectively onboard, help deploy, drive ongoing utilization, and build high satisfaction for our customers.
In addition to being a steward of the customer journey, you will drive adoption and serve as your customers' advocate. You will also educate customers about new features, methodologies, industry developments—all to increase the value the Cloud Security suite delivers to their organization.
This role offers the extraordinary opportunity to interact with all parts of the business. Not only does it require a high-touch customer interface, but it also puts you in direct contact with Product, Sales, Renewals, Marketing, Engineering, UX, and Support. You will have the opportunity to use, showcase, and grow your account management skills, drive internal programmatic changes to better service our customers, and be part of an amazing team of fun, energetic, and passionate CSMs.
This position is for you, the creative, dynamic, driven person with a high EQ and a desire to learn. You understand the customer and their use cases, and you know how to be a trusted partner so companies stay and grow. You care for a high volume of customer accounts at different stages in the customer lifecycle. You get a kick out of shifting gears all day long and reaching your own goals. You also have a passion for Internet security and customer success.
What You'll Do
· Ensure that the quality and frequency of touchpoints are consistent with the Cloud Security customer journey
· Track accounts to identify churn risk and take action to eliminate that risk
· Build value-based relationships with customers
· Work closely with Product and Engineering to identify and track feature requests/bugs
· Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how the products can better serve our customers
· Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs—you geek out about new features on a regular basis
· Generate enthusiasm and participation in feature beta programs and customer events
· Help identify and work with account teams on cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
· Track onboarding progress and follow up as necessary for assigned accounts
· Ability to travel up to 25%
· 3+ years' work experience in an equivalent capacity
· Excellent written (via email and phone) communications skills
· A true passion for customers and customer success
· Experience with SaaS-based applications and services
· Experience working with Salesforce.com / GainSight a plus
· Self-Starter / High Energy / Positive Attitude / Customer Focused / Detailed Oriented
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
· Strong customer service, management, listening, and presentation skills
· Ability to juggle multiple and very different tasks
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.