Description de l'offre
- Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
- Additional Location(s)SJC
- Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
- Job Id1245199
Who You'll Work With
Cisco WebEx is the world's largest cloud based collaboration platform hosting more than 6 billion meeting minutes and 30 million meetings a month. Cisco Collaboration Technology Group (CTG) is a multi-billion dollar business unit that develops primarily cloud based collaboration software solutions as well as integrated hardware solutions, and is an integral part of Collaboration portfolio at Cisco, which is investing heavily to transform the future of collaboration experiences for our end users.
Today's flexible, cloud and mobile driven businesses are clamoring for collaboration solutions that offer a “no compromises” experience in every room, on every desk, and in every pocket. And the growing demand in the workplace – from the IT administrator to the end user – are expecting vendors to provide collaborative experiences that are simple, easy to use, integrated and delightful. By simplifying powerful technology, we can let passionate people like you focus on your mission. Are you ready to join the team?
Who You Are
We are looking for an exceptional Business Analyst that can thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are skilled at partnering across all levels of the organization, can drive cross-functional initiatives, think outside the box, and enjoy problem solving. You are proactive, self-motivated, and detail oriented but also able to see the bigger picture. You are analytical and are driven to find the ‘why', and are able to communicate your findings in a concise and clear way. You are ready to learn and hit the ground running!
Our team, CTG Strategy, Acceleration, and Operations, plays a critical role in defining and driving strategic, operational, and organizational improvements across all of Collaboration. We work closely with CTG leadership and other Cisco functions and business units to drive planning activities and day to day operations to ensure business processes meet the needs and objectives of the business. Here, you will be able to challenge status quo and be part of a team that is passionate about creating a high performing Business Unit organization.
What You'll Do
In this highly visible role, you will:
● Establish and maintain operational rhythm of the business which include cadence, agenda and action tracking. As a member of the central team, this will require superb organization and coordination.
● Play a significant role in developing and managing key business metrics
● Work with cross-functional stakeholders to develop strategic frameworks on CTG initiatives to facilitate decision making and provide analysis driven recommendations on the go-forward actions.
● Program manage CTG strategic initiatives to direct and ensure the outcome of those projects.
● Analyze large data sets to make data driven recommendations
● Assist in creation of executive level communications and presentations
● Connect people and processes to drive actions forward
● 2 years experience in Business, Finance, Management Consulting
● Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Sciences or Engineering
● Strong analytical and financial modeling skills; expert knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
● Exceptional performer who is proactive, can quickly solve problems and responds rapidly to changing conditions in a fast-paced environment
● Possess a high degree of flexibility and ability to work within a fluid, constantly changing environment.
● Independent thinker who brings initiative, creativity, energy, discipline and commitment to the role
● Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills and executive presence, with the ability to address and influence both executive and mid-level management audiences.
● Highly collaborative with an appreciation of the benefit of a team approach; demonstrated ability to work with and function as part of a team to deliver quality projects on time and on budget
● Ability to reduce complex issues/problems into clear directions and presentations
● Proficiency in business process, operations, and metric definition best practices
● Proficiency in risk and issue management and resolution
● Ability to operate with confidence in front of an executive team
● Exceptional organization and planning abilities
● Experience in high tech industry
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco