Associate Sales Representative (Full Time) France
Associate Sales Representative
Why will you love Cisco?
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. You will be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you will take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
What are you going to receive from the Cisco
Sales Associate graduate program (CSAP)?
CSAP is a world-class graduate training program. A successful Associate Sales Representative (ASR) will be trained to discover, build, and drive new opportunities within our customers as part of a large training group of graduates from a diverse mix of countries and backgrounds. You will learn from top Cisco experts in a unique, challenging and technologically advanced environment You will socialise and network with your peers while gaining hands on experience, receiving a competitive salary and building your career. In the first three months of the program, you will receive extensive Sales training, learn about the latest technology, and develop strong Sales skills and business acumen. Over the following nine months, you will move into a sales role where you will be mentored directly by Cisco sales professionals. Following completion of the 12-month program you will transition to a Virtual Sales Account Manager role within our Global Virtual Sales Organisation.
What will you do as a Virtual Sales Account Manager?
As a Virtual Sales Account Manager you will work directly with an existing account set to build strong relationships with our partners using collaborative tools such as WebEx and Telepresence. in order to understand their business strategy and uncover possible business opportunities for Cisco. You will partner with our team of Systems Engineers to understand the Cisco solutions and present the benefits to your customer. Every customer has a different need which means that no two days are ever the same; you will need to be flexible and adapt as you consult with customers across different industries
In an average day you could:
• Develop your relationships with the Sales team, our customers and the Cisco partners’ community in order to drive future opportunities
• Support the development or territory and account plans
• Use the very best collaboration tools to demonstrate Cisco’s solutions and how Cisco’s technology can help our customers and Partners meet their business goals.
• Participate in and present at Industry events
• Have fun!
What do we expect from you?
Are you someone who has a passion for technology always keeps up with the latest technology news and thrives when working in a technologically advanced environment? CSAP sales graduates love technology and come alive when they talk about it. While you do not need to graduate from a technology related degree, the enthusiasm for technology is essential to succeed in this role. Are you a strong communicator who has the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people? We want individuals who see collaboration with others as important to achieving success and are not afraid to stand up and present ideas in a room full of people. You will be energised by social situations and will enjoy working with others to achieve results.
To be eligible for the program you must meet the following minimum requirements:
• You must be in a position to graduate from your degree by the start date of the program, 31st July 2017.
• You will preferably hold a degree such as Business and Management, Finance, Marketing and any other Economics related degrees. You will graduate from a bachelor’s degree (or higher) with no less than a 2:1 result or equivalent.
• You are fluent in English and the official language of the country you are applying for.
• You must hold right to live and work in the country that you are applying for, without future company sponsorship required. Student visas and temporary permits obtained on your own will not be acceptable.
• You are willing to relocate for 12 months training to Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Prague or Stockholm. Visa assistance and relocation package to trainings hubs will be provided as required.
• You are willing to return to the country you applied for unless required otherwise due to business needs.
Job Type: New Graduate
Opportunity Category: *None