Description de l'offre
- Location:Alpharetta, Georgia, US
- Area of InterestTechnical Documentation
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestSecurity
- Job Id1252979
Learning Services QA-Copy Editor
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to help create the most outstanding customer experience possible with our learning products. By developing, implementing, and maintaining quality control standards and processes, you will contribute to the production of learning resources that achieve linguistic quality, brand compliance, technical accuracy, and high customer value.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Copy editing VILT courseware, e-learning materials, internal documentation, and marketing collateral.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on the layout, usability, and design quality of online content, eLearning courses, and presentation materials.
- Contributing to the development of quality control workflows, checklists, and reports that help ensure brand compliance, content quality, and technical accuracy.
- Developing strategies and standards to promote content consistency, reusability and translation-readiness.
- Participating in the course maintenance process by suggesting content improvements and reviewing content edits.
- Maintaining and socializing content standards presented in the Learning Services Style Guide by staying current with the organization's branding updates and the wider Cisco brand standards.
- Providing user support, training, and ongoing administration of Acrolinx, including its user groups, terminology domains, and style guidelines.
- Serving as a liaison between the Instructional Design team and Xyleme team (Content Management System) to help develop and maintain structure standards, document/folder permissions, content organization, and workflows that align with the objectives of each team.
- Creating and maintaining job performance aids to support the Learning Services team.
Who You Are
You are a results-oriented performer who is comfortable engaging with technical SME's and content. You have a natural desire to learn and want to teach others! You understand the importance of building continuous learning experiences that align the needs of the customer.
Our requirements include:
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience writing, copywriting or working in a learning environment
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal communication and copywriting skills.
- Ability to prioritize and keep track of many tasks to meet set deadlines and complete project deliverables.
- Proactive and resourceful – eager to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions.
- Experience reviewing digital materials, technical content, multimedia and video in accordance with established design models.
- The ability to scope and estimate level of effort for project deliverables.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a highly technical environment.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, Adobe e-learning suite preferred, Xyleme/CMS preferred.
- Experience in learning software and tools, (i.e. Camtasia, Captivate, Go Animate).
- Bachelor's degree
Who You'll Work With
Our team, Learning Services, designs, develops and delivers training to our Stealthwatch customers. You will work with instructional designers, trainers, lab managers, training coordinators, and Stealthwatch system experts to ensure we are delivering the best learning experience to our customer so our customers can achieve their business outcomes.