Web Software Developer
CGI is looking for experienced Web Software Developer for our location in beautiful Belton, Texas. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting clients throughout the country.
Looking for career advancement?
• Full-time opportunity to become a member of a stable, growing organization with over $10 billion in annual revenue
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
• We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, and much more.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for and participates in the design, development and support of various internet/intranet web sites.
• Works with others to produce web site requirements and will be responsible to implement regular changes, including periodic site redesign.
• Responsible to create new stylesheets, write, design, and edit web page content. Implement appropriate web technologies to accomplish business objectives.
• Responsible for representing the business on aspects of internet/intranet related projects and web site development for the bank.
• Researches, analyses and make recommendations for technology features and functionality for the internet/intranet website.
• Ensures that projects are completed efficiently and timely.
• Responsible for internet/intranet web site performance and presentation standards.
• Handles problem diagnosis and resolution, documentation, etc as needed.
• Participates in project planning and implementation planning. May function as team lead. Other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3-6 years of experience in designing and developing web sites.
• Experience in developing immersive applications with HTML5, jQuery, CSS3, and supporting technologies; two years’ experience in middle tier application development using C#, ASP.Net, Visual Studio; And/or training; And/or experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with WebServices
• Experience consuming RESTful web services using AJAX/JSON.
• Ability to work in an AGILE environment and work well with others. Some work may be also be performed using other methodologies such as waterfall and spiral.
• Analyze business rules, processes, and systems to recommend process and systems improvements
• Design and perform unit tests to confirm functionality meets business requirements
• Drives the mentality of quality being owned by the entire team
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.