We are looking for a Test Lead with a technical mindset and the ability to learn new technology and how it will impact our clients. In this role, you will have Test Coordination/Tracking responsibility across multiple Lines of Business.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience with Unified Communications and Collaboration, Digital Workplace Transformation and mobility technology infrastructure.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Good exposure to all the phases of Software Testing Life Cycle.
• Your passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code through the use of automation tools to help drive solutions for your clients.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 5+ years of experience with expertise with software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
• Experience with Unified Communications and Collaboration, Digital Workplace
Transformation and mobility technology infrastructure is a must.
• 3+ years of experience with Manual Testing
• Experience with messaging infrastructure using Office365, Office 365 Exchange Online transformation and end user unified collaboration.
• Experience with applications that include Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Windows Desktop, SharePoint, PowerShell and Microsoft Teams.
• Experience with testing Microsoft Office Applications (Exchange, Outlook, Skype, SharePoint, Office Applications) and corresponding Microsoft Office 365 systems and software (Exchange Online, TEAMS, SharePoint Online).
• Testing Experience with Microsoft Azure is good to have.
• Exposure to any infrastructure testing is good to have.
• Perform validations for the windows applications
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in Agile Methodologies
• Experience in test planning, estimations, prioritization and documentation.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to perform root cause analysis of complex issues
• Ability to quickly grasp new technologies and tools.
BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related IT field or equivalent combination of experience and education
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, as well as numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides sick leave and vacation pay.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Manual Testing
· Microsoft Office365
· Microsoft Outlook
· Agile UX
· Test Strategies
· Test Planning & Implementation