System Administrator - Salesforce
IT Salesforce Centre of Excellence team is responsible to provide outstanding service to our the businesses and customers. This involves getting exposure to all levels of Salesforce work within a highly developed and functional team (Architects, Developers, QA Specialists, Operations Analysts, Business Analysts, Product Owners). It is essential for the administrator to have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Role and Responsibilities
• Daily administration and support of Salesforce system, including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
• Administer rolling out of new features and identify org level dependencies
• Management of Sandboxes (non-prod. environments in the Salesforce Org.)
• Own the complete change and release management by creating and maintaining CI/CD pipeline for DevOps and Agile delivery on the Force.com platform
• Create and manage complex workflow rules and data validation
• Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
• Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users
• Administer relevant system user groups and maintain close relationships with users across the group
• Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations with external data sources
• Specification and testing of new developments, liaising with a wide range of internal users
• Carry out regular routine data checks and system maintenance activities
• Retain a broad knowledge of the org activities and developments including the differing needs of projects from a platform perspective
• Carry out assessments for App Exchange products on the Salesforce Org
• Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
• Develop best practices for reporting, access models, SSO strategies and audit controls
• Work closely with a team of Operations Engineers, support them in their day to day tasks, allocation to projects
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 8+ years of overall experience, 3-5 years of min. experience with Salesforce with preferably 2+ years of lightning experience
• Salesforce Certifications
• Very good understanding of two or more of Community Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud
• Experience with Lightning component framework
• Proficiency with data manipulation tools and uploading techniques (Data Loader, Workbench, Excel, Plug-Ins)
• Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issue
• Openness to discussions, team-oriented, with a hands-on attitude
• Knowledge of agile methodology / processes
• Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
• Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
• Knowledge of agile tools like VSTS would be preferred
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.