Sr. Security Analyst
Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading end-to-end IT and business consulting services provider. With seven onshore delivery centers employing 1500 members, CGI’s Waterville center is the perfect mix of corporate opportunities and support with a small town feel. Located in the heart of downtown Waterville, easily accessed by two exits off Interstate-95, CGI’s Waterville delivery center is the first such center in the area, aligning with the region’s economic and cultural revitalization goals. Our office is located within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, community parks, and the local farmers market. We embrace ongoing training, continued education, flexible hours, and an innovative tech-oriented work environment. Members participate in CGI social clubs and community outreach programs. CGI Waterville is passionate about CGI’s corporate mission, “To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of.”
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Sr. Analyst supports CGI’s IAM capability by providing secure management of digital identities and associated plus sometime complex access control functions Works with client client application teams (business, IT, Security Admin and ISO) to assess flaws in the company’s security systems, solutions and programs. These include:
• Multifactor Authentication
• Bots and automation tools
• Non-person accounts
• Access certifications
• SailPoint application onboarding
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Participates in security projects for the Identity Access Management Team. Develops, solicits, and maintains all necessary and appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
• Acts as the liaison among stakeholders to review, document, and communicate system activities to ensure access assignments or requests are completed consistent with service level and IAM standards. Drives processes to understand access requirements and develops role models and standards for IAM processes.
• Provides IAM process guidance and requirements, creates IAM solutions, collaborates with business partners and engineers, and creates roles for application onboarding.
• Partners with Application Administrators to address business and technical issues involved in deploying, governing, and extending identity services.
• Captures user identity administration exceptions and determines and documents course of action for resolution.
• Analyzes root cause to recommend resolutions for provisioning and de-provisioning activities in accordance with standards, policies, and procedures.
• Identifies, implements, and improves current processes to support the Identity Access Governance program including controls, data quality, security risk reduction, and regulatory compliance.
• Identifies and defines mitigation plans for risks and issues related to project timeline, resources, or quality.
• Coordinates and conducts impact assessment across all relevant Operations teams.
• Facilitates collaboration and leads cross-functional teams to drive projects to completion.
• Recommend specific measures that can improve the company’s overall security posture
• Report team metrics, team performance issues, and work with Sr. level management to mitigate technical issues
• Assist with team onboarding, access, and training.
• Facilitate IT security/risk training curriculum.
• Serve as project manager/lead within IT security projects.
• Promote awareness of applicable regulatory standards, upstream risks and industry best practices across the client organization.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s Degree, Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security or related field required.
• 7-10 years IT security or information security experience with a proven ability to engage with Senior Management and regulators.
• Strong understanding of enterprise security concepts focused on IAM and PAM.
• Preferred experience in documentation, implementation and oversight of policies, procedures, and standards as it relates to SailPoint IAM.
• Preferred experience in end user interaction in developing, documenting, and implementing business roles and procedures
• Preferred Other Working knowledge in the policy and regulatory environment of information security
• 4+ years experience conducting IT compliance assessments (Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, etc.)
• 4+ years experience in administering IT security controls in an organization.
• Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to IT Security and IT Risk.
• Strong understanding of enterprise security concepts (mostly centered around IAM)
o Least Privileged Access
o Active Directory
o Approval Workflows
• Prior experience performing security reviews and risk assessments preferred
• Ability to work both independently and perform as a leader in a team environment.
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work remotely as part of a distributed team and travel to client sites when required.
• Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral); able to concisely communicate security risks to both technical and business audiences
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Quality and accuracy
• Attention to detail
• Proactive and Persistent
• Planning, prioritization and monitoring
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Communications (oral/written) 5+ High
MS Office 3+ High
• Experience in Financial Services industry preferred
• Experience working as part of an enterprise development team.
• Experience with application development
• Secure SDLC, Agile, or DevOps experience
• SharePoint experience
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or related certification.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.