This role is for a senior developer to work on UI development for Equity Swap Platform. Candidate is required to work closely with BA and IT team lead to understand the requirement, provide business process automation ideas and solutions relevant to the project; participate in all facets of SDLC covering requirement analysis, design, architecture, implementation & delivery.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work in an agile and fast-paced environment interfacing with management, business and senior technology members
• Understand technical and Business processes of various front office, trading and settlement applications
• Understand business requirements, processes and specifications required to support implementation
• Communicate and coordinate effectively with business analysts and cross functional technology teams
• Document technical specifications, functional flows and drive the projects autonomously
• Architect and design high performance, robust and scalable systems
• Design and implement User interface applications to support business workflows
• Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Manage end-to-end development cycle from requirements analysis, coding, testing and maintenance
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Provide status updates, proper escalations & reporting to management & business
• Manage Source Code repository and support production releases
• Identify and assist in resolution of risks and issues that will adversely affect planned project milestones
• Strictly follow Software Development Lifecycle & Secure SDLC guidelines
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Good knowledge of Capital Markets/Equities business, Prime Brokerage a plus
• Experienced in Sybase, MS SQL and Oracle databases
• Ability to work within a team and independently
• Excellent organization, time management, communication and writing skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Controls and Regulatory understanding and focus.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.