Spanish Speaking Customer Service Representative
The ideal CGI member possesses the following qualities:
• Communication skills -verbal and written. Able to interact professionally with clients directly.
• Flexibility - to work on the client's priority (technology, role, project, hours, location, etc). Client-focused and service-oriented.
• Solution finder rather than issue identifier - positive "can-do" attitude, with-roll-up-the-sleeves mentality to make it happen.
• Creative - thinking outside the box, connected to best practices, idea person, and passionate about it. Positive attitude.
• Dedicated to quality -Doing the right thing vs. doing things right.
• Entrepreneurial - act as if it is his/her own company.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Responsible for day to day collection activities including contacting past due customers to secure payments, providing excellent customer service, and other activities as identified by the Collections. In addition to collections activities, the collector will be required to adhere to productivity and delinquency standards set by the management team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Zero Tolerance Attendance Policy during training
• Must be fluent in Spanish
• Learn independently
• Initiative to solve problems
• Ability to engage others in conversation
• Ability to actively listen and respond in a positive, empathetic manner
• Ability to handle irate customers
• Operating the telephone and listening to understand what is being said
• Navigating and understanding multiple computer screens
• Multitasking (listening to customers, obtaining information, understanding the problem, querying the customer and knowledge databases, and entering information in the appropriate fields)
• Learning and retaining large amounts of information
• Developing self and improving job-related skills
• Experience in a repetitive, high volume, structured outbound call center environment
• Striving to close the transaction every time
• Ability to influence others
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Communication (Oral/Written)
· Customer Service & Support
· Problem Solving/DecisionMaking