Description de l'offre
Software Tester with English (and German)
• Using proficient testing methods and tools
• Working with team mates and supporting the client business remotely
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Testing enterprise software as part of its development or maintenance in various lifecycle models:
- test design & preparation,
- testing itself,
- reporting & test documentation
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Fluent communication skills in English (B2+)
• German language skills are plus
• Predispositions for testing
• Critical thinking and context awareness
• Curiosity, exploratory skills, attention to details
• Communication skills
• IT general overview
• We would welcome a pragmatic, flexible and customer oriented team player, willing to share ideas and happy with virtual collaboration
• Advanced English – fluent communication with native speakers
• Advanced communication skills including assertive skills, constructive opposition, negotiation etc.
• Analytical and exploratory skills
• Team player, open minded, active approach
• Availability for occasional short travels (not frequent)
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Manual Testing