Description de l'offre
Software Engineer –SharePoint
Member will be involved in Development and support for 50+ applications that use technologies like K2, .Net, SharePoint, HTML5 etc. Large Oil & Gas engagement which includes development and support using Microsoft SharePoint technologies including K2, SP2016, CSOM, JSOM and O365.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Member gets the Opportunity to be part of a world class SharePoint Competency Center with 150+ consultants.
• Member is expected to upskill and work on digital technologies like Microsoft Azure, MSBI etc using agile / DevOps methodologies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Primary Skills: SharePoint 2010, SP2013, SP2016, CSOM, JSOM, PowerShell Scripting
Secondary Skills: O365. Power Apps, Power BI, Flow, Teams, Kendo UI,
Candidate should have 2.3.5 yrs of experience.
• Member should have Ability to communicate clearly across team in diverse geographies.
• Pay attention to details.
• Should be a Good Team Player.
• Ability to Implement high quality code and test the same. Exposure to code quality and testing tools would be an added advantage.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.