Description de l'offre
Software Engineer – SAP WM Consultant
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Candidate should have experience of 4 - 6 years in SAP WM & SD
Candidate should have good knowledge on Change Management/Incident Management and should have at least 1 full cycle implementations with good experience in
• Primary Skill: WM
• Should have Strong experience in WM with storage areas and storage bins, different types of storage, such as high rack storage, block storage or fixed bin storage.
• SD: Should have worked extensively on Sales processes, Orders, Deliveries, Shipments, Invoicing, Sales and settlements, integration with SAP MM and SAP FICO.
• Should have experience in support and able to perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions.
• Should be able to prepare documents such as business processes, functional specifications and RCA.
• Should have analyzing skills of all support issues.
• Should be able to train business users and end users.
• Able to understand configuration dependencies between modules of SAP.
• Should have knowledge in release management and new functionality / enhancement assessments.
•Familiar with support & maintenance process
•Experience in Incident & Change Management tools like Remedy.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 4-6 years of total work experience
• Primary Skill: SAP WM
• Candidate should have at least 3 – 6 years of experience in SAP WM
• Good knowledge on support tools
• Should be able to work independently on Incidents, Changes, Problem Tickets
• Willing to work in shifts
• Typically holds any graduate degree from a recognized school.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· SAP Quality Management