Description de l'offre
Software Engineer _Mobile application
First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organisation. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Develop Web and Mobile applications on the RH Mobile Application Platform.
- Have insights into RH OpenShift platform like MBaaS, integration points, etc.
- Communication is a very important part of the job – both with clients, architects, tester, developers, project managers, etc.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable code for UI components and back-end integrations
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
2-4 years of overall work experience
Primary Skill : Hybrid mobile application
Secondary Skill :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Android OS
· Windows Mobile Devices