Signal Performance and Processing Engineer
CGI is one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. Within the space domain, we work on the major European navigation, communication and earth observation programmes and are specialists in space security and ground control systems.
We are seeking a Signal Performance and Processing Engineer for our CGI Space Team. Our Space Team acts as Industry to support the European Space Agency (ESA) and the European GNSS Agency (GSA) with various programs in the field of Navigation, SatCom and Earth Observation (EO).
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Signal Performance and Processing Engineer is responsible for the performance analysis and signal processing within the space team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of signal performance and processing (satellite, aviation or aerospace systems)
• You have experience with digital modulations and radio propagation.
• You have experience with communications link budgets.
• You have experience in Software and process standards like ECSS, ISO.
• You are familiar with satellite control systems.
• You are familiar with ground and space segment environments.
• You are familiar with flight operations or spacecraft operations.
• You have proven experience with SW languages: Java, Python, Matlab.
• Eligibility for an EU Personal Security Clearance at the level of CONFIDENTIAL and above is part of the selection procedure
• You are able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• You have high level analytical and problem solving skills.
• You want to contribute to a large, multi-disciplinary and international project team.
• You are willing to travel abroad for training and missions.
• You have demonstrated good written and verbal communication skills while working in a team.
Education and certification
• You have a university degree (MSc, PhD or equivalent) in telecommunications, electronics, microwave, electrical, aerospace engineering, IT or comparable qualifications
Excellent working conditions and an indefinite contract. When you work at CGI, you are right on a challenging workplace with professional colleagues and you are the building block within a close community. We encourage you in your development and offer you all the space. Growth is self-evident.
Apply immediately! More information about the vacancy? Contact Jeroen Meulman via (06) 539 30 249
For other questions about the application procedure, please contact the Recruitment department on (088) 564 00 00 or
Acquisition on account of this vacancy is not appreciated!
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.