Description de l'offre
1. Become a solid source of information in your area of expertise. This would include having significant to expert knowledge on Microsoft SharePoint skills that may include but are not limited to:
• Visual Studio Integration
• Performance optimization
• Integrations and 3rd Party
2. Act as a liaison between the IT Development group and business units for the development, implementation, and maintenance of new systems and/or enhancements of existing systems;
3. Evaluate new applications and identify systems requirements;
4. Evaluate new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current system;
5. Create documentation and white papers that will be used in case studies and training sessions for the customer and junior members.
6. Create knowledge articles based on knowledge acquired during transition and operational support activities and ensure that knowledge articles are up to date and complete.
7. Conducts a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements;
8. Produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications
9. Manage technical designs and projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
10. Participate in the knowledge acquisition and transfer activities during transition and ensure all activities/deliverables required are fulfilled as required by the Transition Manager according to the timelines set.
11. Ensure awareness of all the technical aspects of the different applications and components including operational procedures and known issues during transition
12. Perform below activities as part of Development work as required by the project (within project timelines)
c. Unit testing
13. Perform below activities as part of Testing work as required by the project:
a. Create test plan/test scripts cases
b. Create test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow;
c. Execute Test Plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and IT strategy;
14. Perform below activities as part of Application Support work as required by the project :
a. Monitor ticket queues for incidents or requests assigned to the team
b. Resolve technical issues
c. Able to meet or exceed agreed service level targets with the client in the Service Level Agreement (SLA)/project timelines in terms of:
i. Incident Management
ii. Problem Management
iii. Service Requests
iv. Change Management
d. Liaise with various technical experts in CGI’s other operating units, Microsoft Technical Support and other 3rd party application technical support in order to resolve technical issues.
e. Take the lead in resolving complex technical incidents and problems.
f. Provide on-call and weekend project support if necessary, as well as work in shifting hours
15. Progress reporting
a. Update the project manager/project lead with the daily progress of tasks
b. Escalate to the project manager/ project lead at the earliest, if there is a likelihood of not being able to meet the agreed SLAs or if a significant delay is expected in the schedule or effort overrun.
16. Significantly contribute to the development of the Capability in your business unit through facilitation of trainings and knowledge sharing initiatives.
17. Ability to work in a team environment and contribute to his teams’ knowledge and experiences.
18. Participate and lead in project meetings with the customer as required.
19. Communicate with client professionally either through phone or e-mail.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.