Description de l'offre
Join our Tax Technology team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. You will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. As part of our Americas Tax Technology Group (ATTG) you will be part of a technology organization that develops and maintains innovative solutions for our clients and client-serving Tax professionals. ATTG professionals will partner with our Tax professionals to develop supporting technology such as digital/mobile tools to improve internal operations, applications to collect financial data, development of advanced financial dashboards, visualization, analytics, and reports.
The SharePoint Developer role is in the Solution Delivery pillar. The main function of this pillar is to develop and test solutions created to support the Americas Tax Practice.
Essential Functions of the Job:
· SharePoint administration - Should be able to create, design and maintain SharePoint sites
· Build & Integrate custom business solutions in a SharePoint environment.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
· Adopt a logical and methodical approach to problem resolution
· Perform analysis of metrics, data, and key performance indicators (KPI) for the purpose of continuous improvement on the quality of support and ultimately reduction in the number of support calls
· Drive prioritization and time management of their own efforts to support/resolve assigned activities and communicate results and findings to end users and management as necessary
· Clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
· Manage projects within the team (e.g. continuous improvement) that require the ability to create and execute against timelines related to project deliverables; assign tasks and follow up on their completion and manage sponsor/customer expectations of the outcome of the deliverable
· Apply process and technology knowledge to analyze and problem-solve situations with varying degrees of complexity
· Strong communication skills – both written and oral – and professional demeanor in dealing with both internal and external users.
· Critical decision-making skills required to assess both nature of the problem at hand and its level of severity for the business are essential
· Works independently with moderate level of guidance
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Ability to map client requirements to SharePoint application functionality identifying creative work-arounds when necessary or customizations/custom development
· Should have working knowledge in designer and html coding
· Experience developing custom solutions for SharePoint using SharePoint API, Object Model, web parts web services, workflows, site collections/structure
· Demonstrated hands on experience developing custom web parts and integrating enterprise content with SharePoint require; to include context indexing, personalization, restricting access to content
· Solid understanding of Microsoft IW principles including supporting technologies such as SharePoint Technologies, Office System, InfoPath, Nintex, Forms Services, Excel Services and Web services
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Diagnosing end user’s problems, the ability to prescribe the right solution and then ultimately determine the right combination of methods using the skills mentioned above to deliver the right features
· Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development
· Techniques and theories Desirable
· Strong architectural and design skills and the ability to formulate a solution from client requirements
· Can work with all levels in the organization
· Position requires the ability to communicate effectively with team and end users
· Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
· Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities while working collaboratively with customers and stakeholders
· Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment, work across organizational departments and instill confidence with the client through work quality, time management & organizational skills and responsiveness
· Experience with user interface design and prototyping Technical Skills/Tools Requirement Essential
· SharePoint Certifications, Adobe Photoshop, Muse
· Occasional overnight travel may be required
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
· 2-4 years of relevant experience
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.