We are a global IT and business consulting services leader, and after 40 years, we're still growing! Join Canada's largest IT Company as a Senior Payments Subject Matter Expert (SME) in our Banking Services Division in Toronto.
Innovation, technology and service delivery are our focus. Our goal is to ensure our clients remain ahead of the competition. We provide a full spectrum of services from Business Consulting and Systems Integration to Managed Services and IP Solutions that are transforming our clients’ operations and helping them to succeed.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Expert in ServiceNow design and development principles, ITSM, ITOM, SecOps modules of ServiceNow (including Service Portal, Incident, Problem, Change, Request, Event Management, CMDB, Asset Management, etc.)
• Plays a lead role in the delivery of ServiceNow Implementation projects and driving strategic transformational change of ITIL solution deployment.
• Work closely with client and key stakeholders to define, model, and automate the processes in ServiceNow
• Responsible for the architecture and drive implementation/integration of the ServiceNow product and Integration with other systems.
• Responsible for the overall architecture, design, implementation and integrity of the ServiceNow application within the enterprise.
• Responsible for ensuring that the solution delivered to business units are engineered in accordance with corporate architecture and infrastructure standards.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 10 years of IT experience
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
• Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) in three or more ServiceNow Platform areas (a bonus)
• 10+ years of relevant design and architecture experience
• 5+ years of relevant experience in ServiceNow IT Business Management (ITBM)
• 5+ years of relevant experience in ServiceNow Project Portfolio Management (PPM) data into a single system.
• 5+ years of relevant experience un ServiceNow Demand Management
• 5+ years of experience in one or more ServiceNow Platform areas
• 5+ years of experience as a customer liaison in a technical area
• Creating system architecture diagrams and documentation for review by both technical and non-technical audience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, related field, or equivalent education/work experience
• Deep knowledge of ServiceNow best practices and demonstrated understanding of ITIL processes, operations and procedures.
• Solid understanding of system and ITSM core configurations in ServiceNow
• Defining and promoting best practices around technologies
• Knowledge of ITIL methodologies and ITSM concepts
• Leadership skills along with strong analytical skills
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.