CGI is looking for a Service Now Administrator to be a point of contact for all operational support issues related to ServiceNow and provide technical support within the client organization.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all operational support issues related to a ServiceNow instance used by multiple departments within the client organization.
• Operation and delivery of distributed services to agreed service levels.
• Serve as Lead for providing ongoing production and end user support of the ServiceNow Platform and specific applications on the platform (Tier 1 and some Tier 2 level support)
• Provide Administrator functions such as managing Users (create, update, reset passwords) and management/maintenance of other global data sets
• Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
• Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
• Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, test, and production environments
• Follow established IT department procedures, such as change control and release management.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 2+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment
• Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• ServiceNow Discovery experience
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Communication (Oral/Written)