Description de l'offre
Service Desk Technician
Would you like to be part of an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? Come join us at CGI to start up a new project supporting one of our clients in an exciting industry. You’ll have the opportunity to participate from the very beginning. As a technical support center representative you will provide excellent customer service to our client, supporting their computer applications and platforms. As a leading-edge Global IT company, we are seeking talented professionals with all levels of information technology skills and expertise in order to support our Clients worldwide. Based on our industry-specific focus, we can offer you a work environment where you will be challenged and will grow and develop your career in a meaningful way. We will help you reach your full potential by providing learning materials & training, mentoring & coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback… plus opportunities to advance!
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work in a technical support center providing telephone, chat, and web ticket assistance to corporate clients;
• Record incidents reported by clients; support the client through the problem solving process;
• Escalate the incident to a higher level, if applicable;
• Work in close collaboration with specialized technical teams;
• Respond to common technical incidents and support requests by providing a resolution or promptly allocating unresolved tickets appropriately;
• Perform limited support actions remotely;
• Maintain and monitor ticket records and advise relevant support teams of actions taken;
• Ensure that incidents and requests are handled according to agreed-upon procedures.
• Adherence to schedule / compliance for attendance
• Compliance for CGI IS/IT Policy and well as CGI Code of Ethics
• 24X7 365 Operation, must be willing to work shifts and may be required to work weekends and/or nights
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Knowledge of desktop operating systems, specifically Windows 10, various software applications, and basic hardware for PC, Internet technologies, and products
• Excellent customer service & communication skills
• Problem-solving skills and patience to instruct callers on the steps to take to resolve their technical challenges
• Ability to work both independently and with a team
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with customers, team members, and management
• Call Center experience or equivalent customer service
2 Years of technical support and/or telephone customer service experience preferred
ITIL V3 Foundations Certificate
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.