The Technical SEO Specialist is responsible for leading organic or “earned” media programs, with primary emphasis on Technical SEO, and data analysis. This role will be responsible for defining search strategies for our in house brands, managing ongoing program activities, and driving performance as a leader within our organic search discipline. This person should be a creative, out-of-the-box thinker as well as analytical with strong, critical-thinking and Technical skills. Ability to collaborate across departments to achieve optimal search engine rankings is a must.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Translate stakeholder objectives into effective search marketing strategies
• Define measurable acquisition-based keyword and content strategies for SEO Stakeholders
• Provide technical recommendations to support effective site crawling and indexing, including recommendations on mobile usability, robots meta tag usage, structured data and URL configuration
• Deliver detailed and analytical site performance reporting insights and organic online marketing recommendations, create dashboards in tools such as, Adobe Analytics, AEM, BrightEdge.
• Consulting and analysis around all aspects of SEO, including competitive research, web presence optimization, site structure strategies, measurement and performance, and presentation strategy using dashboards
• Act as primary client contact, providing education for clients around SEO strategies, tactics, deliverables, and performance
• Strong understanding of foundational marketing principles with Enterprise level content
• Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel
• Experience using key industry search tools and platforms (SEMRush, Adobe Analytics, AEM, Screaming Frog, Moz, etc.)
• 5-10 years or more of experience leading impactful organic search programs, preferably in an agency setting
• Experience with CMS platform(s)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Understanding of Google Search Console, AEM, Siteimprove and BrightEdge
• Stay up to date on current SEO industry trends and technologies, and communicate these trends to clients and team members Experience using Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager
• Ability to interpret data and explain data to clients as it relates to clients’ business goals
• A strong work ethic and a constant desire to advance knowledge as new tools, algorithm updates, and search tactics become available
• A collaborative attitude, being a team player and working closely with team members
Skill Sets - Years of Experience
Adobe Experience Manager
Google Search Console
Search Engine Tools
Desired Qualifications/Non-essential skills
• Ability to define SEO Strategies
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
• Impeccable project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
Develop SEO Strategies
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Analytical Thinking
· Communication (Oral/Written)