To extend our team, we are looking for a new member, who will be able to develop and support SAP based solutions, willing to learn new things, share new ideas and be open to take responsibility.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a developer you will participate on various tasks throughout the project lifecycle:
• Consulting the requirements with colleagues or with a client
• Analyse and design of appropriate solution
• Development and implementation of required functions
• Support of new or existing solutions
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• At least 3 years of ABAP programming experience (reports, debugging, enhancements)
• Excellent programming skills (OOP, SQL, XML, Code Optimization)
• Knowledge of SAP technology (R/3, CRM)
• Excellent analytical skills and technical focus
• Fluent Czech/Slovak language is mandatory
• Basic communication skills in English
Nice to have
• BSP applications, iDoc, RFC and parallel processing, WebServices
• Knowledge of other SAP technologies (PI, Basis, IDE, FI-CA, HANA)
• Willingness to learn new solutions and gain new capabilities
Education and Certification
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Information Technology/Communications, or equivalent
What do we offer?
• Share purchase programme
• Participation on CGI profit
• Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
• Possibility of international deployments and job rotations
• 900 CZK per month for Benefit plus programme
• 105 CZK meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sickdays and Fully paid sick leave (30 days/year)
• Participation on complex projects for major energy and utilities companies
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• and many more!
At CGI we call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members.
CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for our permanent members include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.