Description de l'offre
Real Estate Analyst
The Real Estate Analyst will provide analytical support in the acquisition of new or upgraded facilities to support the National Airspace System (NAS). Responsibilities encompass FAA land and building space leasing, leading facility lease determinations, renewals and utility contracts, negotiations, and conducting real estate financial analysis. Candidates with government real estate, tracking databases and/or financial systems experience are highly encouraged to apply.
Your future duties and responsibilities
This position will work directly with FAA Real Estate Contracting Officers and Realty Specialists.
- Responsible for real estate project assignments for the FAA, including leasing and negotiations for FAA properties.
- Research property ownership, and review legal lease descriptions. Conduct real estate market research to verify potential lease opportunities.
- Negotiate with current and prospective landowners, and prepare lease agreement documents.
- Prepare lease funding requests.
- Establish utility contracts and secure purchase order award agreements between FAA and utility providers.
- Serve as Aid to Construction to establish scope of work with utility providers and manage project.
- Prepare financial commitments and transmittals to utility providers.
- Liaise with FAA personnel regarding utility service agreements and coordinate approvals.
- Complete purchase order requests in Prism and work with FAA Accounting for payment processing.
- Monitor utility accounts on ongoing basis to resolve any follow-up issues to include shut- off/disconnect of utility service, repair fees, or past due payments.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Must have a minimum of 2 years general business experience
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to research and validate data
- Analyze/manipulate data, and develop reports summarizing analytical results.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate, business finance and budgeting, negotiations, contracts and leasing is preferred.
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship required.
- Government real estate, tracking databases and/or financial systems experience
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Business Acumen
· Communication (Oral/Written)