We are pleased to announce the opening of the QASS Quality Auditor (Specialist) role for the Quality Audit Shared Services.
A QASS Quality Auditor is responsible for auditing and verifying the compliance of functional processes in Business Units (BUs) to ensure their alignment to the CGI Management Foundation. He/she should also add value to the BUs by identifying areas of improvement and providing recommendations to the BUs being audited.
• Plan and prepare for the audit, i.e. actively participate to meetings with process owners to understand the scope of the audit – (processes, documentation, checklists) and analyze the current available data on these processes
• Prepare audit notice and send to the appropriate individuals. Interview auditees to gather missing information not available or not found prior to the actual interview and to clarify outstanding elements
• Create audit plan in PMA with the appropriate processes and checklists
• Enter audit results accurately in PMA (granularity of the test cases and traceability of the evidence reviewed)
• Compile the audit results and create audit report within the identified deadline
• Ensure that all the deliverables adhere strictly to timelines
• Recommend or propose any improvements in the process
Background and Essential Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• Completion of the following:
o Ensure Quality through the CGI Management Foundation
o CPMF II – Overview module (track T2b) at a minimum
• A Certified CGI Quality Auditor or performing audits for certification
• Superior oral and written English communication, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
• Credible and professional; with unimpeachable objectivity and integrity
• Curious and sceptical
• Can recognize when his/her own abilities are not sufficient
• Not afraid of confrontation
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Analytical Thinking
· Business Activity Monitoring
· Communication (Oral/Written)
· Business Analysis