Netsuite Service Desk Analyst
Your main responsibilities as a Service Desk Member are as follows:
• Resolve issues utilizing excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills, technical thinking/reasoning skills, and a high level of individual judgment to ensure outcomes of customer satisfaction.
• Receive and respond to user inquiries and requests via telephone, email, case tracking system professionally and with speed, accuracy and proficiency.
• To work in partnership with local management, colleagues and clients at all levels to ensure requests are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Produce quality work and results.
• Ensure fast and accurate turnaround of work.
• Solve problems using agreed upon procedures as well as proper escalation process.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding and mastery of all tools.
• Remain updated on products, policy, procedure and other important operational issues.
• To come in on time and on scheduled shift and adhere to breaks as assigned by staff manager.
• Follow rest day schedule as assigned.
• Advice staff manager of planned leaves as stated in the Handbook.
• Maintain quality standards in accordance with agreed metrics.
• Ensure that all quality deficiencies are corrected in a timely manner for activities in your function.
• To submit necessary service delivery reports.
• Ensure feedback is given to staff manager if potential issues are detected.
• Ensure feedback is given to staff manager if process improvement measures can be implemented.
• Ensure attendance at planned meetings.
Other responsibilities may include:
• Assisting management with development of training plans for new and existing members
• Assisting management with development of quality assurance plans
• Work with new members to familiarize themselves with project specific processes for them to become operational within one month of hire date
• Provide coaching to members to address client-specific quality standards and expectations
• Contribute to the projects service delivery planning process as required
• Reporting, and making sure reports are made and delivered in a timely manner
• Make improvement recommendations on assigned processes
• Make sure reporting tools, databases and process are up to date and maintained
• Update team leaders and service delivery manager on process improvement or member development as agreed
• Act as a backup Team Leader when required and agreed
• Perform other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a member as classified. All members may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
All members shall be responsible for the security of the information that they use or manage, and shall ensure that appropriate measures are taken to preserve its confidentiality, integrity and availability for use.
The following are basic security obligations:
• Be aware of one’s obligation under legislation governing data protection, computer misuse, copyright protection, intellectual property, the retention of public records and the common law;
• Act with propriety in the use of the business units’ Information resources;
• Familiarize with and conform to the Information Security policy and related Standards, Guidelines, etc;
• Report immediately to one’s Line Manager and Information Security Officer, any breaches, or suspected breaches, of the CGI Philippines Information Security policy.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
• At least a Vocational Diploma, Short Course Certificate Undergraduate, or Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
Knowledge and skills
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proficient computer and technical skills.
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good process mapping ability.
• Proactive, service minded and able to multi-task.
• Good interpersonal skills (empathy, verbal dexterity, etc.)
• Background in IT or Finance or HR
• Previous back-end process administration experience.
• Previous customer service or contact center experience (optional)
• Previous experience with NetSuite (optional)
• Willingness to work in shifts.
• Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
• Ability to work well in a high pressure environment
• Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.