Multilingual Service Desk Analyst (Spanish)
The main responsibility of a Spanish Service Desk Analyst is to provide first line technical support and assistance to end-users, involving general IT troubleshooting and triage, investigation and thorough analysis to provide the best resolution or determine support escalation based on agreed procedures.
Knowledge and skills
• Proficient in written and verbal communication
• Keen attention to detail
• Proficient computer and technical skills
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills
• Good process mapping ability
• Proactive, service minded and able to multi-task
• Good interpersonal skills (empathy, verbal dexterity, etc.)
• Willingness to work in shifts
• Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
• Ability to work well in a high pressure environment
• Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.