Multilingual Service Desk Analyst (Norwegian)
Do you want to be part of a growing team able to give you opportunities to develop your IT skills? Do you like the challenge of working across multiple clients in a dynamic work environment? Then our IT Service Desk team might just be the right fit for you.
The main responsibility of the NORWEGIAN Service Desk Analyst involves taking Level 1 Calls and providing Level 1 support to user inquiries received either via call, portal, or chat.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Your main responsibilities as a Multilingual Service Desk Member are as follows:
• Resolve issues utilizing excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills, technical thinking/reasoning skills, and a high level of individual judgment to ensure outcomes of customer satisfaction.
• Receive and respond to user inquiries and requests via telephone, email, case tracking system professionally and with speed, accuracy and proficiency.
• To work in partnership with local management, colleagues and clients at all levels to ensure requests are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Produce quality work and results.
• Ensure fast and accurate turnaround of work.
• Solve problems using agreed upon procedures as well as proper escalation process.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding and mastery of all tools.
• Remain updated on products, policy, procedure and other important operational issues.
• To come in on time and on scheduled shift and adhere to breaks as assigned by staff manager.
• Follow rest day schedule as assigned.
• Advice staff manager of planned leaves as stated in the Handbook.
• Maintain quality standards in accordance with agreed metrics.
• Ensure that all quality deficiencies are corrected in a timely manner for activities in your function.
• To submit necessary service delivery reports.
• Ensure feedback is given to staff manager if potential issues are detected.
• Ensure feedback is given to staff manager if process improvement measures can be implemented.
• Ensure attendance at planned meetings.
Other responsibilities may include:
• Assisting management with development of training plans for new and existing members
• Assisting management with development of quality assurance plans
• Work with new members to familiarize themselves with project specific processes for them to become operational within one month of hire date
• Provide coaching to members to address client-specific quality standards and expectations
• Contribute to the projects service delivery planning process as required
• Reporting, and making sure reports are made and delivered in a timely manner
• Make improvement recommendations on assigned processes
• Make sure reporting tools, databases and process are up to date and maintained
• Update team leaders and service delivery manager on process improvement or member development as agreed
• Act as a backup Team Leader when required and agreed
• Perform other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a member as classified. All members may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• At least a Vocational Diploma, Short Course Certificate Undergraduate, or Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
Knowledge and skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills in NORWEGIAN and English languages
• Good computer and IT technical skills
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills
• Good process mapping ability
• Proactive, service-minded, and able to multi-task
• Good interpersonal skills
• Previous back-end process administration experience (optional)
• Previous customer service or contact center experience (optional)
• Willing to work in shifts
• Able to work well in a high pressure environment
• Flexible and able to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.