Multilingual Service Desk Analyst (Mandarin)
• Receives chats, calls or emails for various clients and other support group, create Incident tickets or Service Request tickets logging all pertinent information
• Provides initial assessment of categorization and prioritization for reported Incidents and Service Requests providing initial support and target a higher level of first contact resolution
• Ensures Incidents and Service Requests are properly escalated and assigned to appropriate support groups
• Perform hierarchal escalation to Service Desk and Incident Management
• Provides communication to clients concerning the status of Incidents, Service Requests and Changes
• Compiles data through Incident entry that will be used for management of information and reporting
• Maintains ownership of Incident and Service Requests ensuring status update and resolution according to defined SLAs
Knowledge and skills
• Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and Mandarin language
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proficient computer and technical skills.
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good process mapping ability.
• Proactive, service minded and able to multi-task.
• Good interpersonal skills (empathy, verbal dexterity, etc.)
• Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
• Ability to work well in a high pressure environment
• Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Chinese (Mandarin)
· Communication (Oral/Written)
· Diagnostics & Resolution
· Microsoft Office365