Description de l'offre
Manager Expert_ Agile Coach
CGI is looking for an Agile Coach. We are actively pursuing development of new products to market in an aggressive campaign and require an experienced Agile Coach who can champion adoption and continual improvement of Agile practices for software development. Candidates must be comfortable working at all levels (team, stakeholder and organizational leadership) to help the organization use agile software development methodologies as a strategic asset to foster business value delivery. Candidates must have evolved facilitation skills and be comfortable in mentoring, training and/or offering professional coaching.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Create and drive portfolio-wide Agile adoption strategy and rollout plans.
• Provide Agile coaching to teams on all aspects of the project management framework, with a strong focus on Scrum practices. This includes working in a hands-on manner with the teams, as well as in a consultant model.
• Embrace servant leadership and embody the qualities and mindsets that are associated with Agile methods.
Enable the continual improvement of software development projects. This includes better predictability of scheduling, improvement of productivity, emphasis for quality of delivery commitments.
• Coach teams and management towards improving agile processes and metrics. Help with new Scrum team setup or evaluate and mentor existing Scrum teams. Deliver training classes as part of coaching for roles including product owners, developers and testers.
• Develop and evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements.
• Capture feedback and continuously improve Agile guidance, training materials and content.
• Guide the organization towards Agile maturity by organizing workshops and presentations.
• Bring disclosure and transparency to the business and earn the trust of the company.
• Participate in Agile knowledge communities; continuously share and improve related practices and knowledge.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 10+ years in the use of Agile methodologies and supporting tools
• 2+ years working in an Agility training/coaching role with exposure to large organizational transformations
• Must have enterprise-level Agile and organizational change management experience
• Solid background utilizing an Agile framework (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban, SAFe) in software development
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills, coaching and mentorship experience
• Solid oral, written, and presentation skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience with independently transitioning software teams to a variation of Agile process.
• Experience coaching and mentoring software teams on Agile process transitions. Experience coaching and mentoring junior staff and leadership
• Experience in creating and delivering Agile training/workshop
• Able to handle conflict resolution well, facilitating discussion and alternatives of different approaches
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
• Project management experience within agile software development environments
• Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification
• Experience with Scaled Agile (preferrably SAFe) implementations
Primary Skills : Agile ,Agile Methodologies, Scaling Framework ,DevOps
Education: BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Agile Coach
· SAFe Agilist