Management Analyst IV (CIV Accounting)
CGI Federal is seeking a Management Analyst IV to support the Civil division's accounting dept.
Your future duties and responsibilities
1. Overseeing groups of tasks that comprise the accounting operations;
2. Reporting to the project manager, regarding tasks in their purview, performance, troubleshooting, customer service issues, personnel issues, system issues and priorities;
3. Reviewing logs and identifying and resolving production problems;
4. Reviewing data entered into UFMS against original documentation to identify and correct errors;
5. Ensuring that all financial records are accurate and fully documented to meet audit requirements;
6. Correcting deficiencies to ensure audit standards are addressed;
7. Reviewing the suspense report and other official Department of Justice accounting records through UFMS to initiate and coordinate corrective actions including the processing and recording of modifications to prior obligated amounts and implementing follow-up procedures to confirm corrections;
8. Activating the report facility in the accounting system to ensure the accuracy and reliability of data;
9. Preparing production reports;
10. Ensuring performance standards in their area(s) of responsibility are met;
11. Troubleshooting and handling more complex and sensitive transactions;
12. Maintaining effective and congenial working relationships with government attorneys and support staff; and
13. Providing attorneys and support staff advice and consultation on governmental accounting rules and regulations.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
1. A bachelor's degree with a major in accounting;
2. Six (6) years working on multiple, complex accounting tasks;
3. Five (5) years of experience working with Federal financial organizations;
4. Five (5) years of experience operating a Federal accounting system;
5. Demonstrated organizational skills;
6. Demonstrated customer service skills, including ability to communicate and respond to requirements under pressure.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.