IAM Engineer - SailPoint/CyberArk
CGI is one of the top 5 largest global IT companies spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow. As a CGI Federal Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 77,000 members strong.
CGI Federal has an exciting opportunity for an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer using SailPoint and CyberArk to secure a shared service platform for our DHS CDM DEFEND program. You will play a key role in enhancing the cyber security posture of numerous government agencies by implementing and integrating SailPoint and CbyerArk in a secure cloud-based environment. You will lead the solution deployment, configuration, and maintenance while supporting the configuration of the solution for multiple tenants. This opportunity will support a dynamic, fast-paced and energetic project focused on improving federal cybersecurity at civilian agencies.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Day-to-day activities include working with customer teams and supporting the planning, deployment and optimization for SailPoint tools.
• Handle product version upgrades and agent upgrades while adhering to change management guidelines.
• Identify and implement automation to address common or repetitive tasks.
• Document, publish and maintain a knowledge base of information pertaining to the functionality, processes and procedures related to the tool.
• Work closely with customer delivery managers to prioritize IAM related tasks.
• Participate in technical meetings with customers’ technical specialists.
• Continuously improve customers’ security deployments and integrate new technologies and services.
• Apply technical expertise in implementing efficiencies and creating strategies to better detect and respond to cyber incidents by prioritizing mitigation actions.
• Work with the Solution Architect to design and implement solutions that address customer constituency’s needs.
• Develop and implement product test strategies and documents results for new feature deployments.
• Contribute to documentation and training materials.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience.
• Experience working with SailPoint IIQ and integrating these capabilities into an enterprise cybersecurity service offering, including proficiency with Identity and Access Management policies.
• Experience deploying CyberArk to large enterprises.
• Experience with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
• Extensive experience in administering and managing window based servers.
• Practical experience with PKI solutions, including SSL.
• Experience in documenting SailPoint operations, configurations and changes.
• Experience to test, troubleshoot and recommend changes for SailPoint operation and security.
• Experience in configuring SailPoint to report and alert through external systems (such as ServiceNow).
• The candidate must be able to work with other team members and groups, work with competing priorities and possess strong customer focus.
• Security relevant certification, such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security+, CEH.
• Basic knowledge of networks and firewalls
• Must have strong communication skills and a solid understanding of IT security concepts to include vulnerability and patch management, security operations, incident management and incident response.
• The candidate must be able to work with other team members and groups, work with competing priorities, and possess strong customer focus.
• Understanding of federal cybersecurity guidance such as NIST SP 800-37 - Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems: a Security Life Cycle Approach and NIST 800-137 - Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) for Federal Information Systems and Organizations.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.