Government ERP Sales Consultant
At CGI we offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. CGI’s market-leading intelligent ERP, CGI Advantage, helps government agencies create value for their citizens. Be a part of a dynamic, committed, and collaborative sales team at CGI where your work will be valued.
The Government ERP Sales Consultant will focus on finding and advancing new State and Local Government clients for our market leading ERP suite of solutions. We are looking for a high-energy sales professional that performs exceptional research on prospective clients, identifies the appropriate solution and message that solves client problems, and drives client prospect conversations and capture steps for the related opportunities.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Research prospective customers; Synthesize this intelligence to identify potential customer personnel to position and drive ERP solutions
• Develop creative ways to build rapport with prospect customers; understand pain points and differentiators for our value proposition
• Frame messaging, drive discussions with customers
• Work closely with CGI Sales Solution Engineers, Account and Metro Leads to advance opportunities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Information Technology, Government
• 5 years or less total industry experience, 1+ years of sales experience, preferably software. Experience with ERP solutions is preferred but not required.
• Understanding of Government budget, procurement processes preferred
• Must be high energy, entrepreneurial, tenacious, does not take “No” for an answer, and have demonstrated strong persuasive skills
• Ability to dive into details, analyzing artifacts, and preparing compelling presentations
• Strong verbal and written communications
• Strong Customer Relationship development skills
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Sales/Business Evolution