Full Stack Software Engineer
We’re currently hiring a strong Sr. (Full Stack) Software Engineer to join our team in support of a client's system we are delivering for the Federal Government. You will be working and interacting with a dynamic team of people in both onsite and offsite locations to help provide the overall solution.
If you are an experienced hands-on Software Engineer with strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with business and technical teams in a dynamic environment, we want to talk to you. You will have an opportunity to work with top companies using your technical and leadership skills to develop digital solutions in an Agile environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Develop & support solutions in unique and innovative ways, staying abreast of the latest advances in the following areas
• Responsive, Web-based, 508 compliant applications
• Restful API
• Complex integration with distributed systems
• Linking of the myriad of back-end databases with the data reporting and visualization tools on the front-end
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle: requirements analysis & definition, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and sustainment.
• Debug & troubleshoot existing code base and recommend/implement refactoring, fixes as required.
• Participate in benchmark, performance, load, and stress testing, and remediation of issues identified
• Participate in activities that ensure the successful use of these systems including: developing documentation, test scripts, and training materials.
• Assure availability and scalability of web applications.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Hands-on development with 10 years of software development and programming experience, specific experience with ASP.NET, C#.
• In depth experience with Microsoft Dynamics
• Lead development teams.
• Knowledgeable in designing solutions leveraging Microservices Architecture.
• Experience working in a fast paced Agile software development environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
• Experience developing stored procedures and deep knowledge of SQL, required.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Development (Fed)