Description de l'offre
CGI Federal has an immediate need for a Data Modeler for a large-scale Momentum ERP financial system implementation. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest organizations of the US Federal Government. This program will retire the agency’s existing legacy system and replace it with Momentum. We take an innovative and collaborative approach to supporting our client, working in an agile environment using emerging technologies. You will be interacting with a dynamic team of people, with opportunities to learn and grow as you help deliver the overall solution to our client.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The role requires the candidate to understand the business requirements and translate them into technical solutions while adhering to the data modeling standards defined for the enterprise. The candidate will be the liaison between business, technology and enterprise data governance teams. You will participate in design, development, and implementation of architectural deliverables, to include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review of user requirements. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, time management skills and the ability to work in a past faced high-pressure environment.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
• 5-7 years of experience in performing Data Modeling in an enhancement and maintenance environment
• 3-5 years of Informatica experience
• Experienced in Physical data modeling
• Experienced in Logical data modeling
• Technical expertise should include data models, database design and data mining
• Strong knowledge of relational databases (Oracle preferred)
• Very strong SQL skills in enterprise data warehouse environment
• Ability to present design of the solution to various stakeholders
• Extensive Experience with tools like ERWin
• Ability to prepare mapping documents from source to target system
• Strong knowledge of and experience with working on multiple applications and establishing data interfaces
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Should have skills documenting data requirements
• Hands-on experience working in an Agile environment
• Prior experience working with and knowledge of ERP systems
• Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
• Highly organized and ability to multi-task
• US Citizenship is required
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.