Cyber Security Analyst
The person who fills this position will provide cyber security expertise to the Strategic and Operational Rocket and Missile Systems (STORM) Project Management Office (PMO). Support the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process, eMass maintenance, POA&M development and maintenance, authoring RMF Policy/Procedures, and similar activities. Support PM STORM Information Assurance Manager for all STORM products requiring an Authority to Operate (ATO). Provide maintenance and continuous monitoring support of systems under RMF policy in order to maintain compliance and security posture.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Support all levels of staff including peers, team members, management and PM STORM Customers.
• Experience in articulating and executing cyber security and Information Assurance Statement of Work requirements.
• Must be able to articulate Cyber Security and Information Assurance Statement of Work requirements and the execution of the requirements.
• Will support Cyber Security/Information Assurance IPTs to identify, assess, and eliminate platform, network, and system vulnerabilities.
• Must be able to manage multiple timelines in order to obtain ATOs in a timely fashion.
• Perform tasks associated with continuous monitoring for the network
• Perform scans of computers and network devices
• Ensure equipment has current updates/patches installed
• Ensure equipment is properly STIGd with latest STIG
• Update RMF policy and procedures to conform with organizational standards
• Assist in development of RMF package for renewal of ATO
• Assist in development of organizational SOPs
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Active DoD Secret Security Clearance required, per Federal stipulation.
• Must be a self-starter which requires minimal supervision.
• Experienced with working with Information Assurance/Cyber Security policies as well as ensuring/testing for compliance.
• Must have an 8570 IAM Level 1 Certification (CAP, Security+, GSLC).
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.