CRM Dynamics Developer_SSE
CGI is looking for Senior Software Engineer/Lead Analyst – CRM Dynamics Developer with 4 to 10 years of relevant experience for one of our Leading Semiconductor Manufacturing client based out of Manyata Tech Park Bangalore.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Technical design, performing code reviews, build reusable components, and designing integrations
• Understand the business process; facilitate the discovery of entities, attributes, relationships, and business rules from functional experts and the user community
• Develop and enforce development standards and best practices
Evaluate current environments, conduct research, recommend, and implement innovative designs that can enhance the reliability, security, productivity, and efficiency of systems
• Identify root cause issues across platforms and take necessary actions to resolve them permanently.
• Advocate for and embrace DevOps and CI/CD across the teams with a focus on scaling components and APIs horizontally, automated continuous deployment, version control, and monitoring
• Ensure that a state of high availability is maintained for top tier applications
• Work with the development, quality engineering, DBAs, information security, network, operations, and product management teams to design and implement new solutions as appropriate
• Mentor Junior engineers
• Create Solution prototypes
• Analyze current state, develop future state from client vision/business problems
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Minimum 4 years CRM Dynamics development experience (2013 edition and Dynamics 365)
• Experienced in writing plugins, custom workflows (C# coding)
• Experienced in writing Java-script codes (Both REST and SOAP calls)
• Experienced in configuration of security modules in MS CRM 2013 and Dynamics 365
• Experienced in creating and customizing new forms, entities, attributes and buttons in MS CRM 2013 and Dynamics 365
• Experienced in data modeling and understanding of master data concepts
• Experienced with MS SQL-Database design and development
• Experienced with Test Data Driven approach (MS-Test / NUnit) and NuGet
• Experienced with TFS / Application Lifecycle Management
• Experienced with Agile/scrum way of working
• Experienced in international environments and teams
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Agile / Collaborative Method
· CRM Capability Delivery
· MS Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
· MS SQL Server
· REST Webservices