Business Analyst - Banking Domain
This position needs someone who good knowledge on Banking. The candidate will be asked to do functional design, requirement writing and testing. Communication should be good in terms of proactively raising issues/risks, improvement to the product and status updates.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Functional knowledge of Credit and or Collection
• Responsible for functional design and documentation.
• Responsible for developing new test cases and scripts, modifying existing scripts, running test scripts and logging defects, and working with Technical team in defect resolution.
• Make necessary updates to the system and training documentation.
• Confirm the transfer of knowledge as necessary throughout the project.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Finance – Credit/Collection, UIL / Design and Visio
Testing and Automation
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Functional Testing
· Test Case / Script Development
· Analytical Thinking
· Functional Analysis
· Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
· Requirements Analysis