CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential, allows for work life balance and to chart your own career!
Your future duties and responsibilities
Business Analyst will be part of the Product Development team and will be responsible for assisting with writing business requirements and user acceptance criteria on user stories, writing and executing manual and automated tests, validating potential product defects, and supporting their agile team as a subject matter expert. A Business Analyst must posses excellent communication and analytical skills, and willingness to self-educate. Success in this position hinges on self-motivation, attention to detail, a strong sense of ownership, and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with the other members of the team.
You will interface with team members and customers in an Agile environment to gather requirements, document functionality and write acceptance criteria, business scenarios, manual and automated test cases and other documentation as appropriate.
- In this role you will participate in requirements definition and design efforts, develop manual and automated test scripts, test cases and the overall test plan.
- Participate in maintaining test data to support regression testing.
- Execute and or coordinates execution of test scripts and documentation of test results in test logs or defect tracking systems.
- Assist in the analysis of test results, document conclusions and make recommendations as supported by such analysis.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business environment ideally financial application/ services supporting full lifecycle software development efforts.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of agile process and tools
- Excellent consultative and communication skills, as well as presentation ability
- Well organized and able to handle multiple assignments and responsibilities with a strong sense of ownership
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment –
- Able to work well both individually as well as in a team, and strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships successfully in a cross-functional team environment is critical for this position
- Manual and Automation testing experience
- Prior Momentum experience.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Agile Business Analysis
· Business Analysis
· Test Planning & Implementation