We offer the opportunity to work with Canada’s largest Information Technology Outsourcing and Management Consulting Company with a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment. CGI’s continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals. At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients – and for members; that’s why an astounding 90 percent of them are CGI shareholders.
We're expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
As a Automation/Integration Tester, you will join a team who are building a critical component of the Canadian financial markets. Our project will deliver a custom built solution that is highlighted by the following technology approach; single page front end, micro services architecture, event driven design, DevOps enabled.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Minimum of three years of Automation Testing
• Experience with Functional, Regression and Performance Testing
• Experience with Back-end and Integration Testing (REST API testing, JSON and XMLdata format, transactions testing)
• Experience with Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development
• Experience with Selenium, Protractor, Gherkin, Karma, Jasmine
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Desirable skills and experience:
• Working knowledge of Canadian financial markets
Required Level of Education:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and/or Business or diploma in IT and/or Business with equivalent IT experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong written and oral and comprehension communication skills
• Flexibility, self-motivated, and has the ability to give and receive feedback
• Ability to working effectively and collaboratively with others to achieve common goals
• Able to multitask effectively
• Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
• Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team member
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
· Integration testing
· Test Case / Script Development
· Test Planning & Implementation