New Grad - Administrative Assistant / Project Coordinator
CGI Regina is seeking a highly motivated and well-organized individual with excellent communication and administrative skills to fill the full time position of Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will provide confidential and responsive project administrative support to the Regina office. This is a great opportunity for a New Grad to kick-start their career in the dynamic world of IT Services!
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Produce professional, high quality documents, proposals, presentations, reports and correspondence in a timely manner
• Maintain professionalism while responding to client inquiries over the telephone
• Assist Project Manager in preparing status reports
• Update project deliverable documentation
• Assist Project Managers in updating and maintaining project plan information.
• Reconciliation and Analyzing Data
• Respond to internal requests for ad-hoc report generation, etc.
• Administrative support for the project team including infrastructure issue management, following up on outstanding documents, scheduling meetings, taking minutes
• Organizing, attending and participating in internal and external meetings as required
• Take meeting minutes and document action items
• Assist Project Manager(s) to prepare presentation materials for meetings
• Organize and co-ordinate company events and projects (e.g., staff functions, information sessions, catering requirements, liaison with vendors, arrangements for meeting rooms)
• Provide marketing support
• Maintain security system by auditing security reports, maintaining security database, and preparing security badges as required
• Provide general office support functions for all CGI staff (e.g., photocopy and fax documents, order supplies, and maintain supply levels, mail, courier packaging)
• Administer a variety of internal CGI processes (e.g., telephone lists, floor plans, parking, etc.)
• Maintain a high level of team support and back up
• Assist with records management
• Other duties as assigned
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Previous Administrative or Customer Service experience is an asset
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Visio; strong Excel skills a must
Sask.Polytech Business Accountancy Certificate or Office Administration Certificate preferred
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
· Administrative Support
· Microsoft Office
· Microsoft PowerPoint
· Microsoft Visio