724 Technical Infrastructure Analyst
We are looking for a self-motivated, career driven, ambitious candidate, experienced in IT system administration with good communication skills and strong drive to deliver results and to grow a career in IT Infrastructure Support.
Your future duties and responsibilities
o System administration and maintenance of Production and non-production IT systems
o Review and respond to monitoring alerts
o Create and update diagrams and operational documentation
Production Incident Management:
o Respond to incidents within a defined, contractual time range,
o Take ownership of incidents,
o Triage issues,
o Resolve issues if within skillset
o Engage additional support resources when necessary and manage incident team to restore services
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Experience and Education:
• University degree or college diploma in a relevant field and/or work experience and related certifications (e.g. CCNA, MCSA, etc)
• Experience with some or all of the following:
o Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration,
o Oracle Enterprise Linux system administration,
o Windows 2016 and up system administration,
o Cisco firewall operation,
o Palo Alto firewall operation,
o Cisco Switch and Router operation,
o F5 load balancer operation,
o Virtualization systems operation,
o Netbackup Enterprise backup administration.
• Able to work well independently and within a small team.
• Able to drive a technical bridge to solve incidents.
• Able to communicate with team leads, vendors, customer application developers.
• Experience providing IT Administration support in a Production environment.
• Experience working shift work in a 24x7 High Availability environment.
• Good judgment and innovative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to deal with aggressive timelines and the associated pressure.
• Experience using a ticket management system such as Service Now.
• Able to write clear and concise documentation for operational processes
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.