STUDIOCANAL , a subsidiary of the CANAL+ Group, is one of Europe's leading companies in the market for co-production, acquisition, distribution and sales of international feature films (more than 50 a year) and TV series. STUDIOCANAL is the only studio which operates simultaneously in three main European territories - France, the United Kingdom and Germany - as well as in Australia and New Zealand, and positions itself as a leading international sales agent for the rest of the world. STUDIOCANAL has an ambitious production policy supported by a slate financing system, unique in Europe.
Additionally, STUDIOCANAL has been actively developing and distributing high-end TV series through its network of award-winning European production companies, including TANDEM, RED, SAM and BAMBÚ PRODUCCIONES.
STUDIOCANAL owns also one of the most important film libraries in the world, boasting more than 9,000 original titles from 60 countries including 6,000 films. The company is notably responsible for their technical restoration, international distribution and for the management of remake rights.
· Participating in the collective review of new projects prior to greenlight, reviewing scripts and contributing to the marketing SWOT analysis
· Drafting and updating ‘marketing decks’ to summarize the film marketing strategy (incl. positioning, target audience, key selling points, challenges & opportunities, international campaigns), to be communicated to the International Sales team ahead of key markets and to the Studiocanal territories and International Distribution team
· Coordinating the reception and the internal dispatch of creative assets including international and local productions
· Centralizing B-to-B assets and film information ahead of the key markets (such as Berlin, Cannes, AFM)Managing a competitive benchmark, monitoring the marketing campaigns of key competitive or comparable titles
· Assisting with administrative tasks, including tracking of film expenses
· Assisting with the logistics and the overall preparation of International Marketing Seminars
· Bac +4/5, Fluency in English & French.
· Ability to confidently write marketing presentations in English.
· Some prior experience in the Film industry (marketing, distribution, production or sales).
· Passion for movies and the Entertainment Industry !
Only at STUDIOCANAL, from January 2021 and for 6 months together.