Description de l'offre
STUDIOCANAL, filiale à 100% de Groupe CANAL+ détenu par Vivendi, est le leader en Europe en production, acquisition de droits, distribution et ventes internationales de film et séries TV. Il opère en direct sur les trois principaux territoires européens – la France, le Royaume-Uni et l’Allemagne – ainsi qu’en Australie et en Nouvelle-Zélande.
Chaque année, ce sont ainsi une cinquantaine de films qui sont distribués.
STUDIOCANAL possède l’un des plus grands catalogues au monde, avec plus de 6500 titres originaires de plus de 60 pays différents, dont 6000 films, dont il assure la conservation, la restauration et la vente des droits.
STUDIOCANAL est le producteur de récents films à succès au box-office comme Alibi.com, Paddington 2 ou Le Grand Bain. Parmi les films à venir, le long-métrage en stop-motion des Studios Aardman, Shaun le Mouton 2, ou le premier film de Marjane Satrapi, Radioactive.
Par ailleurs, STUDIOCANAL développe et distribue des séries TV via son réseau de sociétés européennes de production plusieurs fois primées.
STUDIOCANAL, a subsidiary 100% owned by the CANAL+ Group, is the leader in Europe in production, rights acquisition, distribution and international sales of films and TV series. It operates directly in the three main European territories - France, the United Kingdom and Germany - as well as in Australia and New Zealand.
Each year, around fifty films are distributed.
STUDIOCANAL has one of the largest catalogs in the world, with more than 6,500 titles from more than 60 different countries, including 6,000 films, for which it ensures the conservation, restoration and sale of rights.
STUDIOCANAL is the producer of recent box-office hits such as Alibi.com, Paddington 2 or Le Grand Bain. Upcoming films include Aardman Studios' stop-motion feature film Shaun le Mouton 2 and Marjane Satrapi's first film Radioactive.
Furthermore, STUDIOCANAL develops and distributes TV series through its network of award-winning European production companies.
We are currently looking for an international digital sales manager to join our international distribution departement, for one year.
Your main missions will be :
· Handle/In charge of client accounts (most AVOD + some SVOD multi territory)
· Preparing and compiling avails for and negotiating these multi territory digital deals (Films+ TV Series)
· Negotiating and getting the contracts signed all in coordination with the OPCOs involved and their respective legal teams as well as seeing through and tracking the delivery and payments for these deals.
· Actively contributing to the evolution and strategic orientation of AVOD sales within Studiocanal
· Keeping track of the AVOD parameters
· Helping to animate/run the AVOD section on the bi-weekly SVOD calls
· Participating in meetings regarding any marketing/legal/sales topic on AVOD
· Doing side research on strategic topics, such as : Youtube Benchmark, Editorialization of an AVOD channel, etc.
· Other General Digital
· Supporting the Head of the Department with her accounts by coordinating with the OPCO’s on their avails and revised selections + counters
· Monitoring the digital market by doing a bi-weekly newsletter on Digital market trends
· Keeping track of the various digital deals and their revenues in the Tracking Docs
· Participates in and does certain projects/missions off the bi-weekly AVOD and sometimes TVOD calls
· Ongoing research and tracking of upcoming global or US platforms (SVOD, AVOD, and even TVOD occasionally)
· Digital Markets and Other:
· Helping prep + attending Mipcom meetings
· Recruiting and managing the department intern
With at least 2/3 years experience in either international sales or content acquisitions at a digital platform, you have a passion/interest in digital as well as films + tv series.
You are recognized for your interpersonal skills and your negotiation abilities.
You must speak French and English.
You are proficient in Microsoft office software (especially excel).