General Accounting Team Lead
Description de l'offre
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
• Responsible to oversee the operations of the team which provides day to day and month end close accounting support as well as financial analysis for Cameron entities;
• Responsible in conducting processes transfer from locations to the Hub;
• Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts;
• Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries;
• Responsible for best practice research, recommendations and implementations;
• Working with country finance and business partners for process improvements & efficiencies;
• Review and assess the team responsibilities and adjust the tasks depending on the workload;
• Assists with hiring processes and new team member training;
• Provide and listen to team members feedback, offer coaching, training and guidance to the coordinated team
• Take mentoring role, challenge and develop employees by setting objectives aligned with Company’s goals
• Lead by setting a good example and act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration
• Responsibility for QCC Controls to be met (SOX testing)
• Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements
• In-depth accounting knowledge
• Economic background
• Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
• Process improvement oriented
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Organizational, time-management, decision-making skills
• Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Proactive behavior
• Transition experience will be considered a plus
• Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
À propos de Cameron A Schlumberger Company
We are currrently going through an exciting period of expansion within our Bucharest Finance Hub and we'd love for you to be a part of it! We are hiring passionate professionals across several of our teams. Based in our offices within AFI Park, Cotroceni, we offer competitive benefits along with a fast paced and challenging career.
With approximately 24,000 employees in some 300 locations worldwide, and covering virtually all of the world’s oil and gas operating basins, Cameron has built a legacy of innovation, reliability, and expertise that spans nearly 100 years. Leveraging our global manufacturing, engineering, sales and service networks, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil and gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners, and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, and measure pressures and flows. Cameron's products include a wide range of pressure control and rig systems for onshore and offshore drilling; land and platform production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems; subsea production and processing systems; measurement systems; and a wide variety of valves and actuators. In addition, Cameron's life-of-field services help our customers manage assets and optimize recovery.
We create the flow control technology that energizes the world!