Description de l'offre
We are hiring talented Financial Planning and Analysis Analysts to join our team in AFI Park, Cotroceni offices, Bucharest. In this role you will be responsible for providing monthly, quarterly and annual actuals reporting & forecasting support as well as financial analysis for Cameron/Schlumberger entities.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
• Analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial results in comparison with the budget/ forecast/ historical trends and associated Key Performance Indicators (financial & non-financial).
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly results, forecasts and budgets via working with Division & Group finance teams and the BPC submissions and consolidations.
• Track orders, backlogs, sales & margins and provide analysis from different angles to serve as financial partner in meeting continuous improvement and business targets.
• Monitor working capital ratio and advice the stakeholders the necessary measures to achieve the targeted financial and cash flow performance.
• Prepares variance analysis on balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
• Analyze trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to help predict future revenues and expenses.
• Coordinates and prepares the Division’s annual budget process, quarterly forecasts and monthly updates with plant operations.
• Collects, analyzes and interprets data to help produce accurate reporting. Detail analysis to identify errors and root causes of errors, and help develop workable solutions or alternatives.
• Advise management and stakeholders on the necessary measures to achieve the strategic and financial objectives of the organization.
• Identify and work with the relevant stakeholders to investigate into irregular financial results/trends.
• Provides accounting and analytical support to Management and Plant Operations.
• Continuously improve the planning and analysis process in line with business requirement and Group policies.
• Ensure across-the-board implementation of standard finance practices.
• Identify weaknesses in internal control and suggest improvements.
• Assess and highlight opportunities for increased cost efficiencies
• Develop and evaluate business or project financial metrics and drivers
• Provides SAP/BPC research and support to accounting and Operations.
• Work closely with the plants in preparations of monthly plant packages.
• Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis.
• Prepare ad hoc reports for management and division as necessary.
• Projects assigned as necessary.
• To perform the job successfully, preferably the candidate should demonstrate a background in accounting, strong understanding of IFRS and proven analytical skills (data interpretation and review).
• You should possess excellent Excel spreadsheet skills and the ability to communicate ideas and influence change across the finance organization.
• Experience on SAP (or another ERP system) would be beneficial.
• Professional finance qualification (ACCA / CPA etc) would be desirable.
• You must also be able to communicate to an advanced level in English
À propos de Cameron A Schlumberger Company
Cameron, a Schlumberger Company - https://cameron.slb.com/
We are currrently going through an exciting period of expansion within our Bucharest Finance Hub and we'd love for you to be a part of it! We are hiring passionate professionals across several of our teams. Based in our offices within AFI Park, Cotroceni, we offer competitive benefits along with a fast paced and challenging career.
With approximately 24,000 employees in some 300 locations worldwide, and covering virtually all of the world’s oil and gas operating basins, Cameron has built a legacy of innovation, reliability, and expertise that spans nearly 100 years. Leveraging our global manufacturing, engineering, sales and service networks, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil and gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners, and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, and measure pressures and flows.
We create the flow control technology that energizes the world.