Company information:CACEIS, a dynamic and progressive member of the Crédit Agricole Group, is one of the world's leading asset servicing providers to institutional and corporate clients. CACEIS has over 70 employees in Ireland and 3,500 located in cities such as Paris, Luxembourg, Toronto, Hong Kong and New York. CACEIS Ireland Limited (CIL) provides fund administration and related services to Irish and non-Irish domiciled funds and companies.
- The Fund Accountant shall work as part of a fund accounting team and shall be responsible for completing daily tasks as assigned by the team leader to the highest standards.
- The level of client service CIL offers drives the success of the company, and the fund accountant is expected to display the highest standards of professionalism in dealing with clients and fellow staff members alike.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for data collection and trade input.
- Responsible for reconciliation of cash and assets with the funds' brokers.
- Responsible for processing Capital Stock Activity.
- Interact effectively with all internal and external third parties: E.g. CIL's Trade processing/matching/settlement dept., Transfer Agent, Pricing Dept., CACEIS Trustees.
- Ensure compliance of funds with the fund documentation (including Prospectus, Admin. agreement and Operating Memorandum).
- Responsible for fee and expense processing.
- Responsible for pricing securities in the portfolio in accordance with agreed pricing conventions.
- Responsible for compiling a NAV pack for Team Leader review when all tasks have been completed.
- Responsible for maintaining the portfolio for the fund on Bloomberg to monitor prices and corporate actions, if applicable.
- Responsible for the follow-up and resolution of any issues associated with these tasks.
- Involved with the preparation of auditor information requests (including timely response to queries).
- Calculate fees to be charged to the funds and prepare invoices.
- Collect/pay all fund related fees in a timely manner.
- Internal: Various internal departments.
- External: Fund Managers / Investment Advisor, Brokers / Custodian / Trustee, Banks, External Pricing providers.
- Graduate with a relevant third level business qualification, preferably with internship experience.
- To enjoy working with numbers and analysing data.
- To be organised and methodical in their approach to work with an eye for detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player who will participate and contribute in team meetings.
- To be a self starter, enthusiastic, flexible and motivated to learn and develop as the department evolves.
- To be able to work under their own initiative.
- Computer literacy is essential, skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of varying fund types desirable.